One of the best things about using your PlayStation 5 to play games and watch movies is the ability to download content from other users worldwide. Hotel Wi-Fi is your best bet if you’re travelling and need a reliable connection. It’s fast, secure, and easy to connect. But as you probably know, Hotel Wi-Fi is usually password-protected, which can sometimes make it difficult.
You might be wondering how to connect ps5 to hotel Wi-Fi? Joining your Playstation 5 to hotel Wi-Fi can be difficult and time-consuming if you don’t know what you’re doing. I’ll tell you how I connected to the internet on my PlayStation 5 using their new Wi-Fi connection, and it’s simple and easy!
How To Connect Ps5 To Hotel Wi-Fi
Connecting your PS5 to hotel Wi-Fi can be a little bit tricky.
If you’ve never connected your PS4 to hotel Wi-Fi before, it’s essential to know that the process is very similar. But during this process, you’ll need to have your phone connected to the hotel’s Wi-Fi.
- Go to your PlayStation settings.
- Select Network > Wi-Fi/Ethernet, and set up your connection to the Wi-Fi you want to connect to.
- Click how to Authenticate. A pop-up message will display asking to Authenticate
- On your phone, open your Wi-Fi settings, and a new Wi-Fi connection will pop up with the name PS5-XXX, asking you to sign in.
- Click on the PS5 Wi-Fi Network, and The Wi-Fi password will display on your TV screen. Then insert it into the Wi-Fi connection.
- Login your hotel details, After inserting the password on your device, a notification will pop up asking for your hotel login details.
You will now be connected to the internet! Then you can download games, apps, or other content without using your data.
Even if you get all the process right, it might not work on the first try, so you have to take all the steps but make sure you disconnect the hotel Wi-Fi on both your phone and ps5, then start the reconnection over again.
I hope this guide you through the process of how to connect ps5 to hotel Wi-Fi. I hope these methods will help.