AirPods are wireless Bluetooth devices connecting to Apple products like Watch, iPhones, and Mac. They can be used with other devices via Bluetooth, which means you can use them with any device capable of connecting to Bluetooth. This guide will cover how to connect AirPods to HP laptop.
How to connect AirPods to HP laptop
Connecting AirPods to a laptop computer is easy to do and only takes a few steps:
- Press the Windows Key + A on your PC on your taskbar and select “All Settings.”
- Turn on your Bluetooth, and click + Add Bluetooth or other device
- choose Bluetooth, the first option that displays on your next screen
this is where the magic happens
- open your AirPods case and press the button at the back until it flashes light
- on your pc screen, Click on the discovered headset device that pops up, and make sure that the name matches what’s written in the Bluetooth menu of your computer.
Wait till the device is done pairing, then click Done.
How to connect AirPods to HP laptop, It feels good knowing that the AirPods are compatible with different devices. My conclusion about this product is natural from the reviews and ratings. I think people should have this product to have a solid experience when getting the right fit and a little challenge to link their pods with other devices.