How to text someone who blocked you is a question that many people have been asking all over the internet. If blocked you won’t receive a text message from the person and your text won’t deliver to them they are really curious about what to do if their significant other has blocked them and wants to talk to them again. So if you have been wondering how to text someone who blocked you, kindly follow the below steps.
How To Text Someone Who Blocked you on Android
On your phone
- Open the Google play store
- Download and Install Spoofcard App
- Open the app and select spoof text, You can find this on the navigation page of the app.
- Click New spoof text
Put the person contact you’re trying to text, and the message you want to get to he/she.
How To Text Someone Who Blocked you on iPhone iMessage
Yes, you can text someone who blocked you on iPhone iMessage, to do this simple trick you need to change your device caller ID, there are two different methods to do this, and here’s how:
- Open your phone settings
- Scroll down and locate the Messages app
- Click Send & Receive
- Right under “You can receive iMessages to and reply from”, click “add Another Email” and verify your new e-mail address
- Under “Start new conversation from” select the new email you just added
Go back to your iMessage and text the person who blocked you, and your text will deliver successfully. Due to ios updates adding another email to iMessage has been removed but could still appear on older ios version.
how to text someone who blocked you on iPhone iMessage using this second method you’ll need to create another apple ID for this method to work, if done follow below steps:
It is almost similar to the above steps, Settings > Messages > Send & Receive. You’ll see your phone number and email are both used for sending and receiving texts on iMessage
- Tap on your Apple ID email and Sign Out
- Tap use your apple id for iMessage > use another apple id, now input the email address and password of the new apple id you just created and sign in
- “Start new conversation from” and select the new email you just added
Head down to iMessage and text the number that blocked you from reaching them, the downside to using another apple ID will stop your conversations from syncing to iCloud.
So you want to text someone who blocked you? Follow the tips above and hopefully, after a few trials you will text that person again.